Why choose Paynes Polystyene Parts?
- Durable and Light
- Paynes Polystyrene Parts are made from a very high density material, 120g/litre – up to 4 times stronger than the polystyrene used for packaging.
- Polystyrene is a lightweight material and this means it is easier to lift off the parts and better for anyone who suffers from lower back pain!
- Super Insulated
- Polystyrene is a natural insulator – less bees are required to maintain the heat required for effective brood rearing, helping to improve overwintering and giving you an earlier spring build up.
- No build required
- Each Paynes Polystyrene hive component is one piece moulded so there are no weak joints and very minimal assembly needed before you add your bees.
- Ideally you want to use all polystyrene to attain the best outcome for your bees but you can mix and match your wooden parts with your Paynes Polystyrene Parts to form your hive. Only the roof from a wooden hive can not be used!