How to Use?
- Prepare an immersion bath with 1-2 liters of Hive & Equipment Wash to 50 – 100 liters of water.
(very warm, approx. 60°C, ) and mix thoroughly. If possible heat with the help of a heating coil, this promotes the liquefaction of the adhesions.
- Do not inhale the vapors, provide fresh air or preferably use outdoors.
- After the immersion bath, rinse the equipment thoroughly with water (warm if possible). Repeat the entire process if necessary.
- Do not leave aluminium utensils in contact with Hive & Equipment Wash solution for longer than 15 minutes, rinse thoroughly, otherwise discoloration may occur.
- Observe hazard warnings and safety advice and safety data sheet.
- Protect from temperatures <10°C. Best before date : 18 months.
- Add diluted Hive & Equipment Wash solutions to the waste water channel. 1% solutions with 4 times the amount of water, 2% with 6-8 times and 3% solutions with 10 times the amount. If necessary, consult your public utility company or lower water authority as to whether dilution to pH 10 is sufficient.