- BBWear Beekeeping Suit – provides Full protection from head-to-foot used with accessories.
- Rubber/Leather Gloves with protection up to your elbows – giving full protection from stinging bees.
- A Stainless Steel 10cm Smoker – used with smoker fuel to calm the bees.
- A Standard Hive Tool – to pry open & clean hive, to help remove frames.
- A Bee Brush – to gentle remove bees from your frames on inspection.
Choose your sizes and either Leather or Rubber Gloves – 70% of women would wear 5-5 1/2 (XS) and 70% of men would wear 8-8 1/2 (L).
If you require an XXL or XS size please contact us.
Special orders usually take 5-10 working days to be delivered.
The BB501 Full Suit is made in the UK using a premium cotton mix. It is suitable for our climate and is machine washable. There is a choice of rubber or leather gloves with gauntlets - usually complete beginners go for the rubber for 'easier feel'. The smoker is a 10cm in diameter, has a guard, insert and hanging hook. The high quality brush is used to gently remove the bees from the frames. The hive tool is made from stainless steel and is used to calm the bees.
Pic for illustration purposes only..
Small, Medium, Large, Extra large
Biscuit, White, sage
XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL