- Apibioxal should be used when brood levels are very low or nonexistent.
- Oxalic Acid does not penetrate wax so will not kill mites within capped brood.
- Best used in winter when brood is non-existent.
- Seriously infested colonies may not survive despite proper treatment due to the effects of varroa infestation.
- Treatment should be used within an integrated pest management program with other products and with mite drop regularly monitored.
This product is licensed as a Veterinary Medicine and as such records need to be kept for any inspections by the Department of Agriculture. If you buy online for delivery, you will receive a copy of your invoice that should be signed and returned in the envelope provided to Bee Supplies. Your details will be kept on file for the period required by Law.
Department of Agriculture Contact Details:
Email: [email protected] & Phone No: 016072000